Resource Central - Meeting & Resource Scheduling Software
In Outlook®, book a meeting, easily search for available rooms and resources, order catering and other services and you are done! No more manually handling cancelations or operating in several systems when ordering associated services and creating internal allocations or invoices since Resource Central, resource booking software, can integrate with ERP systems.
Meeting Room Scheduling Software
Search for suitable meeting rooms in one location or across multiple sites. Find the right rooms based on categories such as video conferencing, filters and room capacity in a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
Joining forces with Office 365, Microsoft Outlook® and the Exchange Server, Resource Central enables you to quickly and easily locate, reserve, book, and schedule the most appropriate meeting rooms for your needs.
Order catering and additional services
Streamline your meeting planning with one-step ordering for catering, facilities and IT requests as well as any other internal or external service.
Service providers are automatically notified and receive order forms. They can view and print orders made by the meeting organizer. There’s no need for service providers to make a note of changes, as the meeting scheduling software handles all changes and cancellations.
Hot desk booking system
Manage workspaces thereby reducing overhead costs and enabling flexible working initiatives.
Organizations interested in utilizing their facilities more efficiently are increasingly turning to Resource Central to schedule their workspaces. With our hot desk booking system, users are able to search for and book available workspaces by category and location directly through Outlook®, either in advance or on demand.
Schedule meetings anytime and anywhere
Book meetings with resources and attendees via smartphones, tablets and other internet-enabled devices via Resource Central’s booking web app with no need for an Outlook® client.
With Resource Central, our meeting room scheduling software, you can view your calendar and book meetings/resources anytime and anywhere independent of device, browser and Outlook® clients. Use our booking web app on for instance iPhones, iPads, Android devices, Windows phone and all the major desktop browsers.
Skype for business integration
Include videoconferencing and screen sharing links in your meeting requests using Resource Central and Skype for Business.
Resource Central fully supports the native Skype for Business’ videoconferencing and screen sharing features. Collaborate with anyone, anywhere with Resource Central and Skype for Business. Simply open a new Skype Meeting in Outlook and you are ready to go.
Outlook® and Exchange Integration
As a Microsoft Outlook® or Office 365 user, it is important that your room and resource booking system works with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
Resource Central integrates with Office 365, Microsoft Outlook and Exchange using Microsoft's own standards. Room and desk availability is updated in real time and always accurate. Check out our small animated video and get inspired.
Integrate with digital signage
Enhance your internal and external communication with integration to digital signage solutions.
A digital signage solution further improves your visitors’ first impression of your company. With our wayfinding option, digital signs can even point visitors towards the appropriate meeting rooms.
Built-in standard reports
Report on catering, resource utilization, and extra services orders, visitors and much more.
Extract reports on resource utilization and monitor meeting room usage. Resource Central improves your bottom line by ensuring that you’re using meeting rooms and desks in the most efficient way possible. For instance, you can avoid having empty hot desk(s) if you use our hot desk booking system. Please contact us for an estimate of how much you can reduce your meeting budget by implementing Resource Central.
Receptionist Resource Scheduling Software
Enhance Your Company’s Professional Image with resource scheduling software.
Resource Central helps you give a good impression to visitors arriving at your company office for the first time. Once visitors walk through the front door and into the building, they immediately form an opinion of your company. If the visitors are new or potential customers, giving them a warm welcome and speedy, correct information may make them long-term customers.
Resource Central makes your visitors feel welcome and informed, while at the same time freeing up staff resources to focus on other important tasks.Read More
Resource Central includes a feature where key personnel, like a secretary or P.A., can handle all existing resource reservations. E.g. if a meeting organizer arranged a meeting with 4 attendees, but scheduled one of the large conference rooms with e.g. 20 seats, key personnel can change the room booking, so the large room would be available for others.
The Booking Manager feature is especially helpful for organizations that have a shortage of meeting rooms, and really helps an organization improve its meeting room booking and resource optimization.
Book additional resources like laptops, projectors, cars, bikes etc.
Leverage your booking processes by including these additional resources in Resource Central.
Order forms are 100% customizable and can be adapted to your specific needs. This means that the associated services available for order on each order form will vary based on the individual meeting room, building, location or country. With Resource Central meeting room scheduling software, you can book parking lots, event planning or anything else that fits your company’s needs.
Improve your customer service via the visitor management system
Upgrade your customer service with visitor badges, barcode scans, and email notifications.
Provide visitors with printed visitor badges. Visitor badges prevent those awkward moments when you realize that you have forgotten someone’s name, which can damage your relationships with potential clients or partners. Perform barcode scans to keep track of registered visitors with ease, so you can determine who has arrived and who hasn’t without the need to use pen and paper. This gives your staff more time to talk to visitors and make them feel welcome.Read More
- List and book available meeting rooms, resources, or hot desks through Outlook®
- Resource Central handles all changes and cancellations
- Quick overview of all meeting rooms showing availability, selected images, and important details, such as maximum capacity
- View availability of all internal meeting attendees
- Resource Central supports recurring meetings and other complex bookings
- List and book available hot desks through Outlook®
- Use facilities more efficiently by scheduling and booking your Workstations through our meeting room booking system
- Intuitive and user-friendly meeting schedule software
- Order AV-equipment, catering, and other services in your Outlook® calendar
- Booking Manager - key personnel can handle all existing resource reservations
- Order receipts are automatically sent to all meeting organizers, catering personnel, etc., reducing your workload and improving internal communication
- View reservations and orders in a separate administration module
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface for both meeting arrangers and service providers
- Analyze room and workspace usage to assess which resources are over- or under-utilized
- Use standard resource utilization reports or easily create your own reports that are customized to meet your company’s specific needs
- Generate reports based on Microsoft Reporting Services
- Print visitor badges
- Perform barcode scans for speedy registration
- Receive email notifications when visitors arrive
Resource Central, resource booking software, helps you answer questions such as:
- Which rooms and workspaces are over-utilized?
- Are late cancelations preventing efficient meeting room usage?
- Can we spare some of our meeting rooms and turn them into office space?
- What can be done to improve our meeting room usage?
Ian Scullion Manchester Primary Care Trust, UK
“Our staff are very comfortable using Resource Central to manage their diaries and meetings”