Stay informed and up-to-date while on the go
Get an overview of multiple calendars and plan meetings when you are out of the office with WebTeam Central. WebTeam Central is web-based team calendar software that improves communication, allows for more efficient scheduling within your organization, and provides you with the flexibility needed in today's mobile environment.
WebTeam Central offers most of the same user-friendly, timesaving features as Exchange Central.
Click for a complete list of technical requirements , revision history or our user guide(s) for the product.
Price: Please contact an Add-On Products representative for a quote.
Improve your flexibility and efficiencyWebTeam Central enables you to plan projects with colleagues anytime, anywhere, even while you’re visiting with clients. You can also use your commuting time more efficiently by planning projects with WebTeam Central when you’re on the go.
- Offers the flexibility needed for your mobile workforce by providing an overview of your colleagues’ calendars as well as project planning tools
- Improves efficiency by enabling you to plan projects and schedule meetings with colleagues when you are away from the office
Improve your planning effortsMost companies need a group calendar that provides user-friendly overviews and planning tools in order to effectively complete daily tasks. WebTeam Central saves your company resources and time by simplifying the planning process.
For instance, a project manager can obtain an overview of his team members’ schedules when booking meetings internally and with clients. He can create a group calendar consisting only of his team members for the duration of a project. Using the drag-and-drop function, he can assign tasks, schedule meetings without sending out meeting requests, and ensure that team members are
available for meetings with clients. Sales managers can use WebTeam Central to assign customer visits to sales personnel in their department as well as assign consultants to different projects.
- Get a user-friendly overview of your colleagues’ calendars.
- Easily schedule meetings with multiple colleagues.
- Directly book meetings with colleagues without sending out meeting requests.
- Group Outlook® calendars by location, department or even temporary group – your imagination is the only limitation.
- Customize your calendar and adapt it to your specific needs. For instance, if you’re a project manager, you can limit your view to your team members’ calendars for the duration of the project, booking meetings and tasks for them to complete.
- Easily create advanced filters based on appointments using the filter guide.
Improve your company’s efficiencyWith WebTeam Central, you can improve your company’s efficiency by extracting statistics on how employees spend their time. For instance, a project manager can determine how many working hours have been spent on specific projects and tasks. This makes it easy to plan similar projects in the future.
The head of a department may need to print an overview of his staff’s vacation schedule or determine how many working hours were spent on customer support, meetings, customer visits, etc.
Use our ROI calculator for an estimate of how WebTeam Central can save your company resources.
- Determine which employees are busy doing what in the past, present, and future
- Extract reports in Word or Excel that reveal how staff and departments in your company are spending their time
- Register your own categories based on your company's needs (e.g., vacation, consulting work) and give them a color code
Improve internal and external communicationA group calendar improves internal communication by providing team members with an overview of each other’s calendars and planning tools that streamline communication. For instance, when you book a meeting with colleagues in your department, you can attach an agenda or documents that attendees need to read before the meeting. Therefore, important meeting information is easily accessible instead of attached to a separate email.
Receptionist view improves external communication
When receptionists are well informed, so are their phone requests. The receptionist is the first person whom visitors encounter. With Exchange Central’s receptionist view, receptionists can quickly pass on the correct information to make visitors feel welcome and minimize wait time.
- Click on a colleague’s calendar to call or send an email
- Easily print a complete list of all data, such as the emails, addresses, and phone numbers of Exchange users