November 28th, we have moved our Ariadne version 2 customers to a new server.
The affected customers might experience a short down-time. We expect it to run smoothly, but should you experience any issues, please contact us. Also, please note that the change of server only applies to customers using Ariadne version 2.
As part of our efforts to provide the highest level of customer service, we have created an overview of the product versions we support today.
We strive to ensure that our customers receive up-to-date information, and the article will therefore be up-dated on a regularly basis. Our customers can use this detailed information to effectively plan and optimize their deployment plans for new versions.
Go to the article to read more about the support for your product(s).
Add-On Products participates at the Microsoft World Partner Conference (MWPC) in Houston, Texas, July 7 -11, 2013. Being a global business with clients all over the world, we look forward to talking to possible partners and resellers from around the globe.
How often do rooms get booked but not used on the day? Could using empty desks more effectively reduce the office space you need? Attend our UK partner, Essential Computing’s event in London to learn more about flexible working.
In this half day you‘ll learn how to:
- Provide a solution for all Outlook users
- Avoid calendar conflicts & double bookings
- Save staff time spent booking resources
- Avoid wasted catering & FM effort
- Aid the introduction of hot-desking and agile working
- Darren Buttle, CEO and Agile Working Pioneer for ABF will be discussing “Ways of Working – the latest trends & initiatives in desk sharing, quiet spaces, meeting & training spaces & everything you need to know to stay agile”
- Travis Campbell, Channel Manager for Add-On Products will be discussing “How to extend native Microsoft Exchange resource booking capability”
You’ll get an introduction to the benefits of Resource Central as well as a demonstration of Digital Sign Service, our meeting room signage software displaying meetings booked in Outlook®.
Read more about the event and register your interest at the earliest opportunity as places are booking up fast!
Microsoft’s offices in London,
26th Sep 2013
10am-1pm + Lunch
We want to say thank you for all the interest in our products at TechEd in New Orleans, LA. The amount of interest for meeting planning and digital signage solutions is increasing every year at TechEd.
It was great to see how most peoples’ putting skills improved from last year in Atlanta and it was nice to golf with you again.