Timesaving group calendar for Outlook® provides essential overviews and powerful planning tools
Our client-based group calendar Exchange Central provides a user-friendly overview of multiple Outlook® team calendars as well as powerful scheduling, planning, and reporting tools that improve productivity.
Exchange Central is an intuitive and user-friendly group calendar for Outlook® with cutting-edge features. By sharing Outlook® calendars, you have access to your team's shared calendar, thereby improving collaboration and communication between employees and different departments within your organization.
Exchange Central supports Office 365/Exchange Online.
RealTime Service is an ”event-driven” data synchronization program for Exchange Central. RealTime Service ensures that Exchange Central is automatically updated with current information. It eliminates the need for you to manually update your calendar, prevents double bookings, and ensures that the server doesn’t get overloaded, resulting in faster workflow.
Please visit our knowledgebase for technical specifications. Should you need information on prices, please contact us.
Improve your planning effortsExchange Central simplifies planning efforts thereby saving your company time and resources. The team calendar for Outlook® allows companies of all industries and sizes to quickly and easily complete their planning process.
Calendar management software is suitable for many different types of planning efforts within a company. For instance, by sharing calendars in Exchange Central, a project manager can get an overview of his team members’ schedules and choose a time-line overview customized for the project’s duration. Thanks to the user-friendly overview, project management is simple as he can determine the team member’s availability, easily schedule internal and external meetings, and use the drag and drop feature to assign tasks and schedule meetings without sending meeting requests. Management of sales processes is also more efficient with shared calendars. Sales managers can benefit from a group calendar for Outlook® by for instance assigning sales personnel and consultants to projects.
- Shared Outlook® calendars provide a user-friendly overview.
- Quickly plan meetings with your colleagues. No need to send meeting requests, simply use Exchange Central to directly book meetings in colleagues’ calendars.
- Create groups based on your specific needs such as project, department and office location - including temporary groups.
- Drag and drop appointments to different calendars and times.
- Use the filter guide to filter your view based on appointments such as customer visits, vacation, payable services and much more.
Increase your company’s efficiencyWith Exchange Central, you can improve your company’s efficiency by extracting statistics on how employees spend their time.
- Want to know what tasks employees have and will be busy completing? Simply extract data filtered on the view you prefer for example the last quarter, this month and the next year.
- Reports in Excel reveal what tasks your company’s departments and employees spend their time on.
- Make categories such as for instance payable services, holidays, project meetings and assign a color.
Improve internal and external communicationA team calendar for Outlook® improves internal communication by providing team members with an overview of each other’s calendars and planning tools that streamline communication. For instance, when you book a meeting with colleagues in your department, you can attach an agenda or documents that attendees need to read before the meeting. Therefore, important meeting information is easily shared and made accessible instead of being attached to a separate email.
Enhance your front desk's communication and customer service
You can provide excellent customer service with access to shared Outlook® calendars. Exchange Central gives your front desk staff / receptionists instant access to multiple calendars which reduce visitors’ wait time and conveys a positive impression of your company.
- A simple click on a colleague’s calendar and your front desk can call or send an email to quickly inform of a customer visit thereby eliminating wait time.
- A printable list of contact information for Exchange users are easily retrieved with Exchange Central.