Timesaving group calendar that provides essential overviews and powerful planning tools
Our client-based group calendar Exchange Central provides a user-friendly overview of multiple Outlook® calendars as well as powerful scheduling, planning, and reporting tools that improve productivity.
Exchange Central is an intuitive and user-friendly group calendar with cutting-edge features. It provides you with access to your colleagues’ calendars, thereby improving collaboration and communication between employees and different departments within your organization.
RealTime Service is an ”event-driven” data synchronization program for Exchange Central. RealTime Service ensures that Exchange Central is automatically updated with current information. It eliminates the need for you to manually update your calendar, prevents double bookings, and ensures that the server doesn’t get overloaded, resulting in faster workflow.
Click for a complete list of technical requirements, revision history or our user guide(s) for the product.
Price: Please contact an Add-On Products representative for a quote.
Improve your planning effortsMost companies need a group calendar that provides user-friendly overviews and planning tools in order to effectively complete daily tasks. Exchange Central saves your company resources and time by simplifying the planning process.
For instance, a project manager can obtain an overview of his team members’ schedules when booking meetings internally and with clients. He can create a group calendar consisting only of his team members for the duration of a project. Using the drag-and-drop function, he can assign tasks, schedule meetings without sending out meeting requests, and ensure that team members are available for meetings with clients. Sales managers can use Exchange Central to assign customer visits to sales personnel in their department as well as assign consultants to different projects.
- Get a user-friendly overview of your colleagues’ calendars.
- Easily schedule meetings with multiple colleagues.
- Directly book meetings with colleagues without sending out meeting requests.
- Group Outlook® calendars by location, department or even temporary group – your imagination is the only limitation.
- Customize your calendar and adapt it to your specific needs. For instance, if you’re a project manager, you can limit your view to your team members’ calendars for the duration of the project, booking meetings and tasks for them to complete.
- Timeline enables you to drag and drop appointments.
- Easily create advanced filters based on appointments using the filter guide.
Improve your company’s efficiencyWith Exchange Central, you can improve your company’s efficiency by extracting statistics on how employees spend their time.
Use our ROI calculator for an estimate of how Exchange Central can save your company resources.
- Determine which employees are busy doing what in the past, present, and future
- Extract reports in Word or Excel that reveal how staff and departments in your company are spending their time
- Register your own categories based on your company’s needs (e.g., vacation, consulting work) and give them a color code
Improve internal and external communicationA group calendar improves internal communication by providing team members with an overview of each other’s calendars and planning tools that streamline communication. For instance, when you book a meeting with colleagues in your department, you can attach an agenda or documents that attendees need to read before the meeting. Therefore, important meeting information is easily accessible instead of attached to a separate email.
Receptionist view improves external communication
When receptionists are well informed, so are their phone requests. The receptionist is the first person whom visitors
encounter. With Exchange Central’s receptionist view, receptionists can quickly pass on the correct information to make visitors feel welcome and minimize wait time.
- Click on a colleague’s calendar to call or send an email
- Easily print a complete list of all data, such as the emails, addresses, and phone numbers of Exchange users