If your organization manages conference room scheduling or requires other resource management solutions, by now you may have realized that Microsoft Exchange® doesn't solve all the challenges associated with managing resources.
Add-On Products offers a Microsoft Exchange® resource booking and scheduling assistant; a powerful add on that helps you save time and money by allowing for resource booking and scheduling of conference rooms, meeting rooms, work stations, catering, and much more!
What Does the Microsoft Exchange Booking System Do?
This Exchange resource booking and scheduling add in by Add-On Products can:
- Search for resources and sort by location and resource category
- Compile a list and schedule a booking for available
- Conference Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Hot Desks
- Work Stations (and more)
- Plus, ordering catering and other types of services on customized order forms
The resource booking and scheduling add-in allows you to:
- Order forms that can be fully customized
- Register guests
- Print custom ID name badges
How Versatile Is This Add-On?
This MS Exchange booking system add-in is very powerful:
- It supports the most up-to-date versions of:
- - Microsoft Windows®
- Microsoft Exchange®
- Microsoft Outlook®
- It has a very intuitive user interface making it very user friendly with a look and feel just like Outlook®
- It can also integrate with Digital Signage
To download a trial of our MS Exchange Resource Central booking software today, just click here!
What Industries Use this MS Exchange Booking System?
Add-On Products' Microsoft Exchange® resource booking software is being utilized by clients around the globe and has proven to be an easy, user friendly solution for efficient resource booking and scheduling.
The following outlines just a few of the many customer case studies across a broad spectrum of businesses and industry sectors that have successfully utilized our room booking and scheduling add-on software for Outlook® & Microsoft Exchange®:
|Energy Sector||Financial Services|
|Commercial Business||Information Technology|
|Industrial Sector||Legal Services|
For more detailed information about our meeting room booking and Microsoft Outlook® resource scheduling software, visit our Resource Central product page here!